[IP] Difficult strip containers

Betsy wrote:
>>> my insurance requires me to use Lifescan products now and I HATE their
bottles - they are really hard to open and I have chronic deep cracks in the
skin on my thumb from pushing the tops up. I'd much rather have my strips in
a twist top bottle, but they say not to put them in a different container. >>>

I was thinking earlier that no one has mentioned the difficulty lately of
opening strip containers. For the Comfort Curves I was taught by the Roche Rep
(I was in the trial study) to run my fingers around the top to *oil* it.
Someone else suggested running the fingers on the inside top of the container.
I do both now and that lid pops on and off with ease! Try it on your
container. YMMV (~_^)

He is either the biggest fool there ever was, the biggest liar there ever was,
or He told the truth. PTL, He is risen!