[IP] Results of my neph visit

Well, I'm back from neph visit. My potassium level is still very good (4.9 -
top is 5.2) even though I have fallen in love with grape tomatoes! He has
doubled one of my BP meds since I'm leaking more protein. I am disapointed cuz
I almost filled a jug when it's usually only half full. Thought I was doing
better. My kidney function is now at 16% - that's another 2.3% loss in six
months. And life goes on....

email @ redacted (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
He is either the biggest fool there ever was, the biggest liar there ever was,
or He told the truth. PTL, He is risen!