[IP] Of Interest: Type 1 Climbers

Juat thought I would relay this email to anyone interested in this.
On Tuesday, April 17th, at 9:00 PM US East Coast Time, David Panofsky
and Todd Claire, two of the members of IDEA 2000, an inspiring team of
climbers with Type 1 diabetes, will be our guests on Diabetes Station.
IDEA 2000, put 10 of its 11 summit team members on top of Mount
Aconcagua. As  they reached the top they hugged each other, cheered,
took photos and checked their blood sugar levels.
David Downs was diagnosed in 1985, his endocrinologist told him, "David,
if you do the things we're suggesting, you'll be part of the first
generation of diabetics to be free of complications." It's 14 years and
counting and he's controlling his diabetes better than ever.
If you are interested in sports, insulin pumps, or just want to hear
about this incredible adventure, log in at:
http://www.DiabetesStation.org <http://www.diabetesstation.org/>
Tuesday, April 17th
21:00 (9:00pm) US East Coast Time ________________________________