Re: [IP] To the doctors tomorrow & medicaid and pump

In a message dated 4/16/01 10:59:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have to share with you the good news that my daughter Ashley was accepted
> to receive medicaid!!!  I can't tell you how happy & relieved I am to have
> medical coverage for her.

congrats!  you will DEFINITELY get a pump for her if you have medicaid!
minimed does all the work for you..... all you have to do is answer a few
questions and give them three weeks of blood sugars showing that her sugars
are all over the place!  public aid wants to see that it is a necessity......
then you'll get a call from minimed asking what color you want and
boom....it's there the next day!!  that is if you are going with minimed....
i'm sure they all do this too  :O)

gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)