[IP] individually wrapped ketostix/ testing strips.

--On Monday, April 16, 2001 12:54 PM -0500 J Hughey <email @ redacted>
> YMMV, but I like the individually foil-wrapped Ketostix (20 = $10.95).

Thanks for the tip - I definitely plan to get some.  I rarely test for
ketones and am using a bottle that expired three years ago, actually!  I
keep trying to convince myself they still work!  Seems like so many
medicines expire faster than they used to.   I've actually got expired
aspirin, neosporin ointment, etc. So many things I like to keep on hand but
really neve

On a tangential note - I used to love the individually wrapped Glucometer
Elite strips - because they took so much less room than a bottle of strips
- and also they were easy to open.  my insurance requires me to use
Lifescan products now and I HATE their bottles - they are really hard to
open and I have chronic deep cracks in the skin on my thumb from pushing
the tops up. I'd much rather have my strips in  a twist top bottle, but
they say not to put them in a different container.

Betsy, age 34, Type 1 27 years, Disetronic 6 yrs, on third pregnancy with
pump and due in June.