[IP] Static electricity

>  I'm interested in knowing if other
> people have had this problem and if so, could you tell me which Minimed
> model you have and for how long have you had it.  Thank you so much!  Roni

My MM 506 that I used for 6 years had the problem. I was then told to use a
1/3-1/2 sheet of used (once) fabric softener sheet in the case with the pump.
I have over 50 diff. colored zipper cigarette cases that I use for my pump
(pic on pump album site) with a piece in each one. I've used MM pumps since
'92 and haven't had the problem since. (~_^)

He is either the biggest fool there ever was, the biggest liar the ever was,
or He told the truth. PTL, He is risen!