[IP] Re: Rash on foot-help!

> I think I
> am going to ask for a referral to see a
dermatologist.  Does anyone out there
> have any advise?  I do not want to end up with an
out of control foot
> infection. I have been very careful about keeping
the area dry and clean.
> Please let me know what you think.

> Thank You,  Linda

I think that I would get a referral to a podiatrist
rather than a dermatolist.  A diabetic should see a
podiatrist and opthalmologist as well as a
endocrinologist, fairly regularly.

Feet are some of the many things that we need to
keep especially aware of.
email @ redacted
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so
 - Oscar Wilde