[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] Rash on foot-help!

Definitely get it checked out, either from a deritologist or a poditiatrist.

Could be many things.
Such as a skin rash - in case I have found a cortitial steroid cream helps a

Let us know...
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml