[IP] Re: IP] Autopilot

In a message dated 4/16/01 12:53:35 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>Ever forget to bolus, or forget that you already did?
>I'm finding myself beginning to do this all on autopilot and I do think
>that's a tad dangerous......  Don't know how to stop that though.
Yes, I have foud myself in that position too. After testing and calculating
the #of carbs, and calc the amt of insulin and writing it all down, I
sometimes forget to do the actual bolus. This usually happens when I am also
trying to prepare the meal, and everyone is hurrying me to sit down and pick
up my fork so they can eat too.

I have to look at the pump to see my last bolus and the time.