Re: [IP] Total pump dependancy not.

>Nah Boonie, take your pump off and leave it poolside under your trikini.
>give yourself a bolus on getting out of the pool if you need it. Have a
>great summer. spot

Fine for a short swim but many are concerned about extended periods of
water activity like Jet Skiing for four - six hours away form any land.  R
can be used to cover this period but if doing this frequently, I am
concerned about daily and long-term reliablity of pump control when one
goes on MDi once or twice each day for two -three days a week.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   51% improvement in average bg's & 80% fewer hypos.