[IP] Total pump dependancy not.

BoonieBear writes:

,  but I am going to have HUGE problems this summer
if some sort of fix on this waterproof problem is not made. (at least a
waterproof case for crying out loud!)    I, however, have not been too
impressed with the organization (or should I say disorganization) of
Disetronic.  If this waterproof issue is because Disetronic is so concerned
about our health, you would think they could at least get notification
letters out to its consumers.
Nah Boonie, take your pump off and leave it poolside under your trikini.
give yourself a bolus on getting out of the pool if you need it. Have a
great summer. spot