Re: [IP] MerckMedco BG Strip Quantity Problems

I have nothing but problems with MerckMedco when ordering diabetic supplies.
My doctor wrote a presp. saying needs to test 10 times a day, 900 strips.
They sent 700 strips.  I spoke with a pharmacist and he said that the presp.
read for 700 strips.  I asked if he had the actual presp. in his hand and he
said yes.  The next day I called and asked to have a copy of the presp. sent
to me.  It read, as I knew it would, test 10 times a day, 900 strips needed.
I called back and was mad as hell.  They then sent me 200 more strips.

Kathie 1432