Re: [IP] Autopilot

i do the SAME Thing.
Humalog has made it even worse. With regular I used to always bolus before
any food went into my mouth. Now with humalog, I sometimes will wait awhile
to see just how much I'm going to nibble (ah, the freedom to nibble as much
or little as I like !)...and then I can't remember whether I've bolused or
not. And like you said, it's hard to tell when you've got lots of 1 unit
boluses in there!

Betsy, age 34, Type 1 27 years, Disetronic 6 yrs, on third pregnancy with
pump and due in June.

--On Monday, April 16, 2001 3:53 AM -0700 wombn <email @ redacted>