[IP] To the doctors tomorrow

Hi all,
  I have to share with you the good news that my daughter Ashley was accepted
to receive medicaid!!!  I can't tell you how happy & relieved I am to have
medical coverage for her.  I have a doctors appt. for her tomorrow & the I
will discuss the pump with him.  Are regular doctor just retired & this is a
new doctor we will be seeing.  I met him once & he seemed very intelligent.
I was told by the diabetes educator that he is very smart when it comes to
diabetes.  I guess he really keeps up on everything.  So I am going to see
him with a very positive attitude.
  I was hoping that some of you would have advice on different things I need
to discuss with him regarding the pump.  I want to make sure I bring up
everything important.  So if you have any advice for this first time appt
about the pump I would surely appreciate it:-)
Thanx a bunch for all your help

  Kim...........Mom of Ashley(diabetic for 5 years & not pumping yet)