[IP] a gentle reminder

can we please remember to update/change or CORRECT the subject line?!??!  for
those of us who SCAN (as in "read quickly") the subjects of email on the web
site, I am sure we miss alot of "vital" stuff cuz the subject lines are not

takes  4 seconds, and is appreciated by ALLLLLL  - especially me

Sara, who is staring at her FIRST cadbury CHOCOLATE egg...(i have always been
a purist in regards to cadbury eggs...that creme filling is meant to be
white, like in an egg...)/  My boss, who laid it gently on my desk,  must
have stopped by and gotten some on sale this morning....god forbid he should
give me one BEFORE easter.....heh heh