[IP] Re: illness and high blood sugars

My 14 year old has a horrible cold/sore throat virus.  I have had it for 7
days already!  This is the first illness since getting the pump that has
increased his sugars.  He has been running in the 300s and bolusing to
correct every 3 hours, but still runs in the 300s. So far, no ketones.  Are
we doing the right thing checking every 3 hours, then correcting?  Is there a
rule for sick days that I am missing?  Appreciate any advise.