Re: [IP] Re: getting wet in the summer

Mary Jane,

  The set usually stay put in water.  If, however, you should start having
problems with them not sticking there are products out there that give them
extra adhesion.  My son could not keep a site on for more than a day last
year when we started.  Now we use Mastisol Liquid Adhesive and Josh can soak
in our hot tub for a very long time and not have any problems.  Swimming with
the site is not a problem either.

  As for additional sites.  Josh would only let me use his tummy at first.
Now he lets me use the top part of his hiney and he prefers these now.  AND
he gets the BEST BGs with these site also.  As for the spots left behind, I
started using a topical antibiotic ointment (over the counter) on all of
Josh's old sites and they practically disappear within 24 hours!  NO KIDDING!!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua