Re: [IP] Disetronic Waterproof Issue: Legal Opinions?

When our rep (at the time) was demonstrating the pump to Josh's school the
durability issue came up.  She demonstrated how resilient it was by banging
it on the edge of the table.  And I'm not taking about a little tap either.
She really banged it to make a point.  They touted these things as being as
durable as a football helmut.  If there is a flaw then they should own up to
it, fix the problem and help reassure the public who uses their products that
these things are going to be safe to use!  LIVES are at stake!

mom to Joshua