Re: [IP] smart charts

   The Smart Charts are really MY OTHER CHECKBOOK log books.  And I just
received a FREE one from Animas.  You are right, they are a bit small and not
much room to write notes.  I have been using the log books from Disetronics
and REALLY like these.  They are very similar to the smart charts but do not
graph the bgs.  But there is a lot of room for notes and really not much
bigger than the charts but seem to have more room.  And they are FREE FOR THE
ASKING.  Call Dis and ask for a few to try.  They will usually send them
right out.  You don't need to mention that you are on another brand's pump,
if you are.  But we do have their pump so that is what I tell them when I
call.  I ended up with a year's supply the lst time I called.  And one book
is good for a whole month.

mom to Joshua