    I'm down in FL and we have Cinnabon down here...it's a hot,
sticky, ooey, gooey cinnamon roll with icing on top...it's about
the size of your face!! LOL.... like Gina said, LOADS of CHO in
one of them.  NOT that I'm telling you to fall off the wagon and
start eating everything in site that is full of sugar, but I believe
everyone should "live a little" and if you bolus correctly, there
should be NO reason why you couldn't partake in such a
delicious treat!!
Hope there's one near you!!
All my best,