[IP] lily's trip

it sounds like lily had a BLAST!  i'm so happy for her!!  now you are
prepared for anything.....she's been to hawaii and back and all is well  :O)
as far as bashing her pump into some guy's ???, well, thanks for the laugh!!
i bet that hurt...LMAO
and for the midnight swims in the pool, well, let me tell you...... we used
to do the same thing as teens....and get in trouble for it too!  think of it
this way:  it's a teen thing :O)
glad she had a good time!

gina, mr clicks (MM508) & mr pokey (FreeStyle meter)
dx'd 11/83..... pumping 2/01 and have never felt better  :O)