Re: [IP] MerckMedco BG Strip Quantity Problems

When we first got our test strips filled through Merck-Medco, the
guy I spoke with told me to have our endo write the RX as follows
to get the maximum number of strips allowed per copay/3mos

Check bgs 6x/day and indicate that it is for a 90 day supply, as
opposed to X number of boxes...this way we get 600 test strips
(maximum our insurance allows for 90 days) for a $4 copay rather
than a smaller amount for that same $4 copay.

Hope this helps!
Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"