Re: [IP] What is Michael?

>In a message dated 4/14/2001 10:26:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
>Darrin, I admire YOUR mind!!!!   Joan
>> Re: [IP] What is Michael?

Thanks, Joan.  <G>.

Although I don't feel my basals are as relaibale as they were prior to
April.  I just had a small hypo for NO REASON!  Just not sure.  The fasting
basals indicate all is set well but still instablity exists.  Arggh.

As for my mind get a load of this:

Today was a close friend's birthday.  I caarefully preapred a bottle of
wine  and card for her and droive to her and her husband;s house 1/2 hour
away.  Upon pulling into their drive; i see that i didn't have the bottle
with me!  it was sitting home in the driveway!  I dorve back.  got it and
drove back over.

Anyway her husband and I are going in a boart building contest this summer.
Should be fun.  1st objective is to build a craft that floats.  Second is
to make it across the harbour.  third is to win the race.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!

To date:   51% improvement in average bg's & 80% fewer hypos.