Re: [IP] cadbury eggs

LOL  Sara, very very true.... I hate what the sugar free icky chocolate bars
do to you. Not only do they hafe a discusting after taste but they just seem
to 'slide' right through you!! My step-Dad was dx type 2 the day my daughter
was born and when he was new to all this, I was trying to show him what kinds
of stuff is out there for us to eat.(Remember, this is 10 years ago) I can't
remember the name of it but I bought him a chocolate nut bar and gave it to
him. I said, "Don't eat this all at once, kind of savor it" Well, he didn't
listen and he ate the whole darn thing and guess what?? He stayed in the
bathroom for the next couple of days. Boy was he sorry!!! LOL