[IP] pump and bathing suit and disconnect

In a message dated 4/15/01 8:36:35 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> and if I disconnect and leave the site with the
> tubing in - what if it gets wet? Is that harmful? It seems

first, i just did a site in my upper butt the other day and I LOVE IT!  i too
dont like the marks on my tummy and also when i sit sometimes the pump hits
the site...... so i put it on the upper outter part of my butt about four
inches in from your side and it was great.......even with jeans on!
for the tubing and water issue, yes, you can disconnect the pump and leave
the tubing in and go in the water, etc...... what do you do when you take a
shower/bath?  dont you leave just the tubing?  the sets also come with a
little cap you can put on it to be safe!
good luck!  if you have more questions, you can email me as i'm finding ways
to wear my pump with my bathing suit too :O)