Re: [IP] MerckMedco BG Strip Quantity Problems

I have run into the same problem with strips and Merck/Medco. The
problem was solved when I got to speak to a lead pharmist. My
doctor wrote me out 2 prescriptions one 900 strips and one for 300
strips for two different meters. The computer can't handle the
amounts and the two different kinds of strips that are needed.

A note was placed on both prescription in the computer and when I
need to refill I can and bypass the customer service people and go
right to the pharmist who will overrife the computer default with a
quick explaination of what needs to be done. In three years of
using them for strips I haven't had a problem since. I also get my
minimed supplies through them.
Gail J Donohue