[IP] Rice Krispies recipe

Instructions include:
> 1. Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir
until completely melted. Remove from heat.
> 2. Add Rice Krispies. cereal. Stir until well coated.
> 3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x
2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.

I gotta tell ya (delete if not interested). When this recipe first got on the
boxes, we got out a pan to melt the *oleo* and marshmallows - used an entire
box of R.K. which was 6 oz. <VBG> and poured them into a large mixing bowl.
Then the melted mixture was poured over the R.K. and stirred to coat all of
it. Then that was put into the buttered pan and pressed. There seemed to be a
lot of dishes and cleanup afterwards. I like the one-bowl/pan method. ;)

For a period of time Kellogg's took the recipe off the boxes, but so many
people complained they decided it should be a permanent fixture on all R.K.
boxes thereafter.

BTW, my father-in-law cooked Rice Krispies (and Gro Pup) for 39 years. R.K.
candy is one of my hugsband's favorites. YMMV (~_^)

He is either the biggest liar there ever was, the biggest fool there ever was,
or He told the truth. PTL, He is risen!