[IP] MerckMedco BG Strip Quantity Problems

My experience with MerckMedco has been better than yours.

Before switching to the pump I used the One-Touch Profile and the Doctor
wrote the prescription for "4 test per day" and they sent me 400 strips.
With pumping I switched to the FreeStyle and had the prescription written
for "10-12 test per day" and they now send 1100 strips at a time.