[IP] DM anniversary

Shelly wrote:
>>>  He was only 2 at dx, so he has only known life with D. I feel like that
is all I have known too.  So we
celebrate life on that day! Thank God for the doctor that finally tested this
little boy. >>>

Happy April 9! Good for you for celebrating LIFE on that day. When I announced
I was having a BASH (Bawling, Amazement, Sincerity, Humor) for my 50th
anniversary (11/5/00), there was a lot of criticism going around on this list.
But I was celebrating LIFE and SURVIVAL after 50 years!!!!!!!  (After one
exclamation point they are useless - however I'm STILL amazed.) It was no
coincidence BAWLING was first (ask Roger C who had a wet shoulder, and Jan an
Elvis; I don't recall (H.S.) if I got RoseLea wet or was just shocked to see
someone I didn't know and I had invited all of them. ; ) I was AMAZED I had
made it that far. I was very SINCERE about the *accomplishment*, and I have to
LAUGH - it's too easy to cry at the type of an @. ;)

A picture album URL of the BASH is below. In conclusion: Celebrate Life and
Survival as well as the beneficial *tools* - not the disease. YMMV (~_^)

He is either the biggest fool there ever was, the biggest liar ever was, or He
told the truth. PTL, He is risen!