[IP] Re: Splenda

Splenda is one of the few things we had in Canada before it was in the USA!
I've used it for baking but its hard for me to judge the results, as I can
taste all those artificial sweeteners and don't like them.  But my little
girl seems to like the results.  I buy Splenda to make her kool-aid with.  I
figure that most diet products use aspartame or Ace-K  and if I use Splenda
at home the use of any one product is not as great.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7