[IP] Re: Types of DM

>>>  I mentioned a little of what the pump has done for me, and was told that
he never had low blood sugar reactions, never was in the hospital because of
his diabetes. etc, etc. Boy, I want to be like that guy!!! Joan >>>

Not necessarily! I was in the hospital only for DM when in the coma (16 days
total) 50 years ago - then with tonsilitis (acidosis), and
pregnancies/complications. But I had an A1c of 15.6. Mom said I often had
fruity-smelling breath. I had very few lows because I was living so *high.* I
guess my question would be: What is his A1c? He may also be like I was and
*knew* nothing would help me so why try? Why stick my fingers to test my blood
if the result would be equal to an orange pee test?

We'll just hope that he slowly hears a word or two that makes him curious and
there is a better way. Denial is not a river in Egypt. (~_^)

He is either the biggest liar ever was, the biggest fool ever was, or He told
the truth. PTL, He is risen!!