Re: [IP] Statistics - Michael

>It is listed on the Insulin Pumpers Information Form, no one that has
>submitted data has indicated that they use an animas pump so nothing
>is displayed. Same is true of the Dtron and the MM-2000
>(implantable). Likewise on sets, there are many more sets available
>than those shown on the statistics display, they just have never been

I had updated my stats last fall after I went on the animas and it was
showing on the stats page.  So I updated it again when you mentioned this on
Friday.  The first time I updated was through the email, and the second time
I updated by submitting a new questionaire through the web page.  The stats
webpage said it was updated today, but it still doesn't show animas pumps on
there.  I just requested my stats again to make sure it showed the animas
and it does.