Re: [IP] MerckMedco BG Strip Quantity Problems

Threaten to call the state pharmacy board in that state, that is the only way
my husband and I (both of us are pharmacists-just not in retail/mail order so
cannot fill our own rx's) were able to get anywhere, and that isn't even a
guarantee that they will do anything.  You will not be able to get the
original rx back, but you may want to see if your doc kept a photocopy of it.
 By the way, which Merck Medco location is it?  We are so glad that employers
have changed to a different pharmacy, every single order I placed through
Merck Medco was filled wrong!

aka Mouse