Re: [IP] What's a Cinnabon??

WOWEE!!! No kidding! What's that saying?..."from lips to hips"
(or "starts at the mouth, then it goes south" or "just one taste
goes to waist" or maybe it's "from taste to waist" LOL)!!! Ouch!
:) That's a LOT of calories!
We usually just get a box (okay, two boxes!!!) of the small ones
(with extra frosting). Yummy!
Susan said:
Someone told me that a large Cinnabon had 1100 calories. I never
checked it
out, but I never ate one either. Even if it has 500 calories, it
is too much
for anyone, diabetic or normal.

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph