We use splenda on all kinds of things!

"Splenda Toast " (cinnamon-sugar toast, but with Splenda instead of sugar) is
very popular as a snack with my kids.  We also use it on sliced strawberries
. . .

In both of these cases, as well as on cereal, it was always a guess on how
much sugar was actually being eaten in a serving -- so using Splenda makes
the carb counting easier as well as reducing total carbs & calories.

Recently, we found a website that sells about a zillion flavors of syrup all
sweetened with Splenda that we use to make carb free shave ice (like a snow
cone only much better) and Italian sodas . . . Here's the link for anyone
who's interested:   <A HREF="http://www.naturesflavors.com/">