Re: [IP] Show needs a DMer

In a message dated 4/15/01 5:35:53 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Yea,  but you know what.  Gina had a good point.  And besides, people WOULD
> tune in because today's society is SOOO in to gore and guts and blood and
> the
> prospect of dying !

the thing is, there are like 5 people in the house...... it would just be a
characteristic of that person, not that the whole show would be advertised as
the Diabetic Big Brother Show......LOL
just as people were watching, if things came up, maybe they'd see just what
we go through........ like say a reaction, one might say, :"oh, so and so is
having a reaction" and then people would learn what that was, etc........
anyway, it was just a thought :O)