[IP] IV 3000 Tape

I recently started using the Silhouette infusion sets from MiniMed and found a
significant improvement as compared with the other types.  I'm active and
exercise often, and coupled with the fact that I reside in Florida, where the
temps have quickly been closing in on 90, I beginning to experience some
adhesion problems.  Does anyone using the Silhouette sets apply the IV3000
tape first, then insert the needle through the tape and finally affix the
Silhouette to the IV3000 tape?

I would greatly appreciate any comments and/or input.