[IP] Cinnabons

Jane wrote:

"Sorry to bother the list with this, but it seems to be a "hot" issue -
what's a cinnabon?....  Is a cinnabon available on the East Coast?"

Cinnabon's are to die for if you like cinnamon rolls.  I usually can only
handle a half of one.  I haven't actually tried one since pumping so maybe I
could handle it better now.  They have one in the mall by me but if you are
looking for one elsewhere, try the airport... yes, the airport.  Our Lambert
Airport here in St. Louis has one.  I think they have them in a few other
airports I've visited too.  You can even buy them to go not that it would be
a good idea for me to do that.  Ummmm.... makes me hungry for one now?  Does
anyone know how many calories they have?

Kathy G.