[IP] Rice Krispies Treats by Kelloggs

I have a box of the ones by Kelloggs.  Here is the nutritional info:  1
treat which is 22g (2-1/2" x 1-3/4") contains 18 g carb, 2 g fat (.5 sat
fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 100 mg sodium, and 1 g protein.  I use to use them
all of the time to treat lows I had during the night.  But since I've been
on the pump, I don't have many of those anymore.  This box has lasted me a
long time.  Also, once I found some mini ones which were great for treating
a low when you wanted to be sure you didn't overdo it with the carbs.  But I
haven't seen those for a long time.