Re: [IP] Disetronic Waterproof Issue & Legal Opinions

--On Saturday, April 14, 2001 2:33 PM -0300 Darrin Parker <email @ redacted>
> It appears if one wants to be covered by things like recalls for serious
> problems your pumps must always be new enough to be under warranty/

I got a letter and my pumps are not longer under warranty (I've had them
for over 6 years). i don't buy supplies from them or anything. I did call
them at some point to make sure I was on their mailing list to get their
flimsy little biannual pumping newsletter, so maybe that's why I got a

Betsy, age 34, Type 1 27 years, Disetronic 6 yrs, on third pregnancy with
pump and due in June.