Re: [IP] WHAT MONTH WERE YOU DX'D?

Gina wrote:

>>i read somewhere that most type 1's are dx'd in the months of september,
october and november........ dont know why this is true or if it even is,
but
i was just curious to know how many of us were dx'd as a child in those
months.  i was dx'd in november myself!!  pretty interesting........<<

I was dx'd in July (near the 4th of July, I remember) my sister was dx'd in
October (near her birthday, October 30th, she remembers)...

RoseLea