RE: [IP] Hi Thanks For The Support

And I'm just the opposite. I use the MM pump and I love the new ultra flex
from Disetronic. My primary choice infusion set is the rapids.  Though this
is all YMMV and/or to each their own. :)

else to hold onto without getting stuck to the set tape itself.  So, even
though we are using the Disetronics pump we are a lot happier with the MM
sets.  And their latest is THE BEST ONE YET!!!

  OK guys...this is just MY opinion!!!

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!