Re: [IP] What's a Cinnabon??

Now Kathy T.  let's not get started on that OTHER sinful concoction....HMMMMM
 Or we will have a thread talking about which type of chocolate is 'better'.
My husband LOVES the dark and I prefer the milk.  I personally don't get too
excited over the white.  But give me a really good, creamy truffle

Sorry folks, it is, after all, Easter.  And there are these WONDERFUL truffle
filled Easter eggs that I found yesterday at the last minute..Russel Stovers!

Oh...HAPPY EASTER and PASSOVER to EVERYONE!!   Happy Chocolate, Oh I Mean.....

mom to Joshua