Re: [IP] Show needs a DMer

Yea,  but you know what.  Gina had a good point.  And besides, people WOULD
tune in because today's society is SOOO in to gore and guts and blood and the
prospect of dying !  I think they would tune in just to see how SICK the
person was!!!   Sorry, but this is how our 'sick' society is today!!!  They
LOVE SICKNESS.  Look at today's 'talk' shows.  That are they talking about,
besides sex, they are taking about sickness!!!!