[IP] Dx in April--3 years!

Hi friends:
Saw this post and it reminded me that our son was diagnosed on April 9, 1998,
3 years has gone by.  I never thought we would be were we are now...especially
with the control and confidence we now feel everyday!

I have heard and read some people say that the anniversary of their DX is not
something to celebrate, but for us, it is.  Our life and our son's life just
BEGAN that day...A wonderful new. healthy life.  He was only 2 at dx, so he
has only known life with D. I feel like that is all I have known too.  So we
celebrate life on that day! Thank God for the doctor that finally tested this
little boy...

For those who have never seen us, I want to invite you to our webpage to say
hi! (It is in desperate need of updating so bear with me!)

Take care all my friends!
Mom to Bretton age 5, dx @2, pumping 8 months+