Re: [IP] REMOVE ME!!!!

At 12:18 PM 4/15/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I have asked a couple of times now please remove me from this list!

Writing to the list to get your subscription changed is pretty chancy. You
are depending on some volunteer to spot it and then report it to the right
people. Sometimes these requests are even under a totally unrelated subject
headings which makes them even tougher to spot.

At the bottom of every message it says: "for HELP or to
subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org". It's there for a
reason. Also, please be a bit patient when doing this. There is no paid
staff here and everything is handled by volunteers. They have jobs, family
and other things going on in their lives, so it may take a number of hours
for them to get to your request.

Thank you.

Sam Skopp