: Re: [IP] What's a Cinnabon??

In a message dated 4/15/2001 12:20:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes
While waiting for my plane in Atlanta, or was it Dallas?? I was sitting right
next to the Cinnabon store. A gal was making a tray of them and I watche the
entire process from start to finish. Now, it never even occured to me to buy
one. Its just something I hadn't done for many years!  Well,ok,  maybe
once!!! I tell you, just the aroma was enough to raise my BL sugar. Joan