Hey Sylvia, I think a trip to the mall is in order! ;) Whaddya
say? I love Cinnabons!!! Let's go! Hehe!

Sylvia said:

I have GOT to go out 'shoppong with you sometime girl...I haven't
had one
of those buns in a long time...and I'm not a DMer.  I'm an
over=weighter who
is REALLY trying!  (for those who don't know me my son is the
DMer!)  And I
probably get the same looks when I'm out and reading the P.I.
book while
munching on something!!

Where didi you say you live...HMMMMM!!!  I can SMELL the cinnamon

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos9.html - meet Joseph
Charles, 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"