[IP] Show needs a DMer

>>> just a thought and boy, oh boy, that would sure educate people beyond
belief! too bad we couldn't do it.....or can we? >>>

>Don't think so gina, a little too much reality for most people to handle
besides, sick people are yucky!>

When one's own family members turn on heels and walk away while a pumper
explains this miracle device, the general public's interest probably wouldn't
be that profitable to the advertisers. YMMV (~_^)

Praise the Lord, He is risen!!