RE: [IP] how I can be on insulin and not be

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2001 2:54 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] how I can be on insulin and not be

In a message dated 4/15/01 1:01:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I am from another
> galaxy and in the planetary system from which my people come we are

very interesting.....  what planet would that be cuz wherever you are
now, i wanna be there too.......LOL
Happy Easter wherever you are......  :O)

I believe there may be a correlation as to the mixture of alcohol and
insulin to cause this phenomenon. I have seen it before. hic!